We are now booking visits to Early Learning Centres and kindergarten/grade one classrooms in the Lower Vancouver Island area! Cynthia and Paula will visit your class and read the story plus tell the children a little bit about what it takes to write and illustrate a book. Families can order a copy of the book in advanced to be signed by the author and illustrator. There will be opportunities for story extension activities if teachers wish to follow up. We can personalize the visit to fit the needs of your class.
Things you should know:
- Order forms for signed books must be returned 3-4 weeks prior to the visit to allow time for shipping.
- Visits to Early Learning Centres are free. Maximum group size 16 children.
- Visits to Elementary Schools can include up to 3 different classes. Maximum group size 25 students. Cost for school visits is $250.00
- You will be provided with a poster that can be printed and put up to advertise the visit.
- Class order forms can be printed out from this website. See below for order forms.
- We suggest you schedule your visit 6 weeks in advance.
- Staff must be present during the entire author/illustrator visit and be responsible for supervision.
To arrange a visit or for further information, contact Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org