A couple of months ago, I was able to connect with several authors in the kid lit community who have new books being released this year and would like to be included on the Kid Lit Love blog series. It was amazing to get such a positive response from creators of children’s books and has been a pleasure to help get the word out about them. Some of these are debut authors and though 2020 may not be the easiest year for a book release, it is a pleasure to celebrate book birthdays together! I want to express my heartfelt thanks to all who have participated and those who will be participating in the future. I hope you will take a closer look at these wonderful new releases. Let’s all spread some Kid Lit Love!
Here are the books and authors featured in March and April:
- THE VOICE THAT WON THE VOTE by Elisa Boxer, illustrated by Vivien Mildenberger
- THE PAPER KINGDOM by Helena Ku Rhee, illustrated by Pascal Campion
- BEDTIME DADDY! by Sharon Giltrow, illustrated by Katrin Dreiling
- RACHEL CARSON AND ECOLOGY FOR KIDS by Rowena Rae
- A DOLL FOR GRANDMA by Paulette Sharkey, illustrated by Samantha Woo
- LITTLE MOLE FINDS HOPE by Glenys Nellist, illustrated by Sally Garland
- NATIONAL REGULAR AVERAGE ORDINARY DAY by Lisa Katzenberger, illustrated by Barbara Bakos
Congratulations to all of you and thank you for participating in Kid Lit Love!
Thank you to readers for stopping by my blog. If you stop by on Mondays, you’ll find more new children’s book releases, both fiction and non-fiction. You are welcome here any time!
Sign up for my newsletter, Cindy’s Book News, and learn about release dates, pre-orders and free offers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.